This is a community project.
People worked hard for this so don't be a douche and mess it up!
Six Flags over Random City is a theme park located in the outskirts of Random City. It opened on December 5th, 1995. It is the most random and best theme park ever! From 2015-2017 many more rides and things were added.
NOTE: You can make rides for the missing spaces.
In November I will update the map and add more spaces for rides. DONE! ONLY 7 MONTHS LATE! Also PLEASE DON'T ADD TINY RIDES TO HUGE SPACES/VICE VERSA!
- 1 - Car Park A: Original Car Park Includes 3000 Spaces & A bus stop from the city
- 2 - Car Park B: Finished in 2005, built for higher park capacity
- 3 - Enterance & Queueing - 1-9 is for normal visitors, 0 and S are for Triannual pass tickets & Secret Society Memebers. Includes a water fountain.
- 4 - Main Centre.
- 5 - Gift Shop.
- 6 - First Aid Centre - Even though nobody has even been injured in the themepark, it is still there.
- 7 - Info Kiosk & Lost Child Pickup.
- 8 - Rayquaza's Dragon Ascent - A ridiculous rollercoaster which is the fastest in the country.
- 15 - Wario's Log Flumes - Wario & Waluigi based water ride
- 16 - Mini Flags over Random City - A miniature model of the park. With a miniature model of itself.
- 24 - A ferris wheel - all theme parks must have a ferris wheel!
- 25 - Castillé de Espana - A spanish themed castle rollercoaster ride, kind of like the castle at lego land.
- 26 - Oceanica - A relaxing VR log flume ride about the ocean.
- 27 - 4D Motion Theatre
- 30 - Random Falls - 5 tall water slides.
- 32 -
- 46 - Carousel/Merry Go Round (seriously, what is the difference??) - Self-explanatory, Before 2016 it was in space 32.
A land for people aged 2 to 8
- 9 - Petting Zoo - A mini zoo with 3 goats and rabbits & guinea pigs to love.
- 10 -
- 11 - A café for mums to talk about how their little children are
- 12 -
- 13 - Spongebob's weenie ride - A train ride in a 0 shape with a small hill. in the middle. Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2wpW04zL9o
- 14 - Snoopy is Awesome - A mini snoopy themed rollercoaster. In 2016 it was modified and now it is much bigger.
Where the forest wasn't fully cut down
- 21 - Jurassic World - Medium Sized rollercoaster.
- 22 - Wood Train - A bigger train ride where you shoot sponge balls at targets to earn points.
- 23 - Grand Canyon Ring Ride - Large 6 seater rings that go down water rivers.
A Chinese/Japanese area for hardcore rollercoasterers. In 2015 it was expanded and now includes indian and islam-themed rides.
- 17 - The Golden Dragon - The 15th biggest rollercoaster in the world, it has a loop and goes really high.
- 18 - Tea Cup Spin - A Chinese spinning tea cup ride
- 19 - Gift Shop of the golden hill - An Asian themed gift shop which sells Asian stuff and toy pandas and some plants like Japanese Maple.
- 20 - Negative Force - A rollercoaster with over 12 loops and inversions.
These are new rides added from 2015-2017.
- 42 - Al-Dwaidjistan - A Central-Asian/Persian/Arabian-themed rollercoaster ride, opened in 2015
- 43 - Dropzilla - A ride which takes you up so you can have a beautiful view of the park, and then drops you at high speed.
- 44 -
An industrious area also for hardcore rollercoasterers. Sets out enviromental awareness.
- 28 - Purple Sidewinder - A very loopy rollercoaster.
- 29 - Space Factory - A dark indoor space tram shooter.
- 31 - Oil Rig - An oil rig themed ride which is also pretty big, there is also a mini oil rig next to it which give the theme park extra income (Was removed in 2017 because hypocrisy.
- 45 - New ride of 2017;
A space-themed indoor area. Opened in January 2017.
- 33 - A space-themed play area, filled with many interesting educational stuff
- 34 - A large indoor rollercoaster, space themed
- 35 - A cinema, showing space documentaries
- 36 -
A greek/italian-themed water-themed area. Opened in April 2016.
- 37 - A wave pool with a lazy river
- 38 - A small but very tall and fast log flume.
- 39 - A large water ride with rubber rings which holds 8 people
- 40 - A small ride
- 41 - Waterslides which slide down a hill.